Friday, January 29, 2016

Introducing the newest family member

Here we are!!

We are finally home and getting into a nice routine.
Lucy Wu Tian is amazing.
She makes us look good.
She has a great sense of humor.
She likes to run.
She likes to pick on her sisters.
She likes to play with her cousin Kali.
She likes to have her nana chase her.

I loved this saying at the child welfare office.
The staff there are amazing.
You should have seen their faces 
as they told us she was the 100th
child to be adopted from that region, 
this year!
We all did a happy dance right there in the office!



I do believe in love at first sight!
I loved her before I heard her say mama.
I loved her before I heard her sweet voice.
I have loved her and I will continue to love her.
I am thankful for the chance to get to love her!

Introducing my newest daughter Lucy Wu Tian.
I want to thank her bio parents for this priceless gift.
I wish I could tell them thank you.
I wish I could hug them and give them some peace
about their little baby girl.
I want them to see what she looks like now!
I want them to know she is well loved and  well valued!

This life changing choice of their's has rippled 
into our hearts and has 
created a 
longing and desire to 
be a family for this special little one!
Thank you .
To all the parents 
 who has had to make a choice
considering the future of their child,
I want you to know 
I do not judge you
with a different standard.
I look at you the same as myself.
I know that I have had to make
choices that others did not agree with.
I know that I had people question
my motives and thoughts.
I know how that feels.
I will not expect any more from you
that I do not expect from myself.
Therefore, I want you to know
how much your choice means to 
the "other parents".


I am crazy thankful for each
and every choice and consquence 
that I get the chance to grow from!

I pray that all my daughters learn this!



No comments:

Post a Comment