Friday, June 5, 2015

ARTEM'S BIRTHDAY!



June 4th 2015
It is my handsome prince's birthday!
Happy Happy birthday to you
My baby boy!
My little man who is growing up.
He is losing his baby face 
and has grown about 2 inches.  
His smile is contagious 
and his hugs I miss.
I long for the day that I can
swoop him up in my arms again!

I remember the first time I met him.
It feels like yesterday.
I remember his smile 
and his high pitch laughter.
I remember how inquisitive he was.  
I remember how much 
he liked the candy I gave him.
I remember how he looked at me
with those  beautiful brown eyes.
I remember the moments when those eyes met mine.
I remember how it felt to cradle him in my arms.
I will always be thankful for the time with him.
I wonder what it would be like 
to tuck him in at night!
I wonder if he remembers us.
I wonder if he smiles when he does.
I wonder does he still remember us
 and is his waiting for a family
 a burden to his soul.  
I wonder how things might have been
so very different if he was home with us now!
I wonder if he likes the song  Happy Birthday.
I wonder if he claps to the beat .


I pray his heart is full 
and his vision is clear.
I pray that his biological family
is well and happy.
I thank them for allowing us
to get to know him.
I thank all those wonderful people
who care for him on a daily basis.
I know that some of them love him.
I know that I am forever changed
due to this little one.
I want him to be loved.
I want him to know the love
and support of a family.
I want him to have a family
even if it is not with us.
I pray that someone over in his 
home country
finds him and 
takes him home!
Please someone love him and 
care for him take him home.
That is my plea!
Take a moment to fall in love with
this nine year old prince.  
That would be the most important birthday gift ever.
Could you help by granting him a home?

  


Happy birthday Artem!

Momma, Daddy, Cee Cee and Kelsee loves you!
To the moon and back baby boy!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Artem... I so very much wish you were with your family!! Thank you for posting and reminding me to pray for him today.

    ReplyDelete