Friday, June 21, 2013

Words can and should turn into actions!

In my life I have generally been the cheerleader,
I tend to think positively.
I am a sucker for happy endings.
I also tend to believe that there is good in every one.

I tend to say
" hang in there, help is on the way".
"It is only a season nothing last forever!"
"Always leave your loved ones with kind words"
"He who angers you controls you."
"Every  thing happens for a reason!"
Even when I say
"I love you or care about you!"
 
It is pretty different living out these words.
It is easy to say things but to actually believe it 
and live it, is a harder task

I have learned to be careful what I ask for.
I ask for patience and I am waiting and waiting!
I want to be more loving and kind 
and I find myself with an inner conflict.
Even when I am tired and I do not feel like giving more
I try to do what is Right.

It is sometimes hard to live the words that are to 
encourage, give peace, and show affection.
It is hard but not impossible.
I know that everything does happen for a reason.
 I also know that I do not need to know why.
It is hard to live out the words that I believe .
That is why I have friends and family to remind me.
Remind me of what the little things are 
all about!
I will make sure that I am careful to be true
to what I say.
I still know that everything is going to be alright!
In the end it will be o.k.
and if it is not o.k.
then it is not the end!
I do know that it will be alright !


No comments:

Post a Comment